Have you ever received an American Community Survey and wondered why?
What is the definition of tyranny? What happens if you don’t fill it out?
Today on Home Front, we interview Dr. Scott Bradley who can explain how these surveys match up with the Constitution and what you can do about it.
* Scott Bradley and his wife Tamara have five children and nine grandchildren (two more arriving shortly).
* For 16 years Scott served as an administrator at Utah State University as a Department Head and Director.
* Candidate for the United States Senate in 2006 and 2010, Scott Bradley holds a Bachelor of Science, a Masters of Public Administration, and a PhD in Constitutional Law.
* He is Founder and Chairman of The Constitution Commemoration Foundation, Inc., an educational organization which fosters increased understanding of the U.S. Constitution and the tradition of the Founding Fathers and also encourages a return to the original intent of proper government as understood and practiced at the time of America’s founding.
Scott is the author of a book and DVD/CD lecture series titled To Preserve the Nation@ in which he reviews the foundation principles upon which this great nation was established, and which he hopes will foster a renewed dedication to those principles.
* Learn more about Dr. Bradley at: FreedomsRisingSun.com
What do you know about the Bill of Rights? Today I interview Cecily Wright from Spokane, Washington. Cecily and John Wright run the Northwest Grassroots organization which hosts a monthly “Movie Night”. http://www.northwestgrassroots.com/
Don’t think the Tea Party movement is dead. They still get between 50-100 citizens coming out to their local meetings hungry to hear the truth about the foundations of our nation. There’s hope!
In this episode you will hear an analysis of the first 10 amendments and how the current laws being passed by congress are trampling on these rights.
Anyone can understand if you want to listen and learn. Let’s get a grip on our birthright before we lose it!
In this episode of Home Front, we talk with Joe Dixon, owner of Morningland Dairy. Their organic farm was raided by the Missouri Milk Board and about 15 tons of cheese was destroyed by the order of the Missouri Milk Board. This is an example of what can happen when innocent citizens try to be cooperative to a governmental bureaucracy determined to destroy a business.
We need to hear and learn from other’s direct experience. Whether you like raw milk or not, it is up to us to confront when our governmental interventions become tyrannical. Listen and hear how unbridled political power can destroy a family business.